Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>I was just wondering... I have been reading around and most sources say that reenamelization is impossible...... which sucks for me because the bottom of some of my front teeth are a little translucent from eating so much acid I suppose...... Drinking kombucha and all of that ( I stopped drinking soda's when I was 18)</p>
<p> </p>

·
Premium Member
11,488 Posts
<p>Something odd is going on with my formatting, sorry for the mess of this post--I think I hit one of the new buttons up-top and I can't de-select it.... editing and fixing now....</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I've seen my teeth get more or less transparent a number of times, for me, more transparent either means I've been stressed and drinking more soda, or I've slacked on my multi-mineral supp, and making them less transparent either means stopping the sodas or fiddling with my supplements.  Sometimes I have just added in a multi-mineral supp--heavy on cal and mag, with smaller amounts of boron, zinc and whatnot, or I'll just add in a magnesium supplement, or I'll re-start my K2 supp.  Oh, and once my teeth got a bit more transparent looking because I started taking A--don't remember if it was CLO or a stand-alone fish-oil-based A--and I needed a lot more D to balance the A (I'm guessing I wa starting a lot lower in D than A.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I've had health things going on and supps have played a big role in getting better, so I haven't tried to do this without any pills at all.  Bone broth and nettles infusions are nice sources of calcium (we're dairy-free, obviously that's an option for many), cell salts have helped with some related things too, there's a thread in Health & Healing on cell salts--they help with absorption and utilization of nutrients.  :bag  They have allowed me, at times, to be stressed and drink my soda and not suffer the usual negative effects--but I'm still stopping, really!  :bag  Magnesium's harder to get a whole lot through food, vitamin D along with calcium in canned bone-in salmon, there are lists of K2 foods around as well if you want to try it that way.</p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts