Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know how I discovered them, but I LOVE their AIO's...I have never seen such a trim AIO before? Her prints are soo amazing too.
I did notice that on one of the dipes it started to wick, so I emailed Julie and told her that I did put this one in the dryer a few times until I learned not to. She thanked me for writing her but said I could put them in the dyer? That surprised me, I thought all the ones with PUL or waterproof fabic shouldnt be put in the dryer? Is that correct? She also said that the washing and drying will make the material more abosrbant and Ill probably find the wicking will go away after a few more washes?

Anyway Here is a pic Of maddie in Her simply cloth med aio and her From the back
Just wondering if anyone else uses her dipes..I didnt see a review anywhere.

Sam

· Registered
5,019 Posts
I'm not much of a
, but I haven't seen these before. It's sooo cute -- almost a cute as your little girl! You should definitely post a review so others can find her. Oh, & be sure to post a linkie here for us.

I've heard that you can dry PUL, it is just more likely to wear out faster (as are all clothes that you dry).

· Registered
2,513 Posts
I've never heard of those, but they're REALLY cute!! I must try one!! Your dd is beautiful too! I dry all my PUL AIOs in the dryer, basically because I'm lazy. Usually when you get a new dipe with PUL you're supposed to toss it in the dryer the first few times you wash it to seal the holes made in the PUL when sewing. Then I think it's best to line dry PUL to make it last longer (but I don't
)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.