Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
kissaluvs? Like it? love it? hate it? I just ordered some- hoping it will help freshen up some of that "skunky" smell.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
This started a whole mess last time this subject came up so I should keep my mouth shut...

But I have to say it. I personally wouldn't use anything with witch hazel (an astringent) on my baby's precious little tush.

Please note this is MY personal feeling so please don't throw stones if you believe differently.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I've just started using it. I'm pretty neutral about the scent. I test new products on my own skin first. A little bit on the back of my hand and a little bit on my face (as long as it's clear drying) because I have super sensitive skin and I figure if my face can handle it so can the baby's bottom. Can't say as it's harmed or improved the skin on either of us. I do know that it's convenient. Spraying it onto the baby seems to make clean up easier than a water saturated wipe. It's also handy for taking with me in the diaperbag and has permanently replaced my periwash bottle. I've tried other wipe solutions and this is the first one that I really believes gives me better results than plain water and a skin cream. I also like that it has a really simple ingredient list, nothing that requires a dictionary.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts