Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm an ecobag user and have been happy with my plain black canvas tote bags for grocery shopping and other purposes. But I saw these mentioned in a magazine that featured reusable shopping bags (mentioned chicobags and some other pricier ones) and they looked so cute that I'm dying to try a couple. Can't help it, I love my totes for their no-nonsense practicality.

But these seemed inexpensive compared to other pretty ones, I'm just wondering if anyone has tried them if the quality is any good.
http://usa.envirosax.com/pages/products.php?icat=1
Anyone tried them?
Or if you have similarly priced, prettier shopping bags, lemme know.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hi Hazelnut,

I have a single Envirosax bag and LOVE it. In fact, one of the reasons I just logged onto the internet tonight was to order more (shhhh - don't tell DH!). I find myself using it for everything because it's so lightweight, yet sturdy. Right now I have a bunch of little knitting projects I'm working on stashed in it, but I have also used it for grocery shopping and regular shopping. I am considering buying the 5 pack because I love the colors.

I highly recommend giving them a try. I'm a fan!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.