Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I've been scouring the web looking for information on this and just found your website.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I took royal jelly pre-conception as a fertility aid and well, it seems to have worked! Now I'm wondering if its safe to continue with it during my term?</p>
<p>The supplier was non-committal, only suggesting to consult my health practitioner, who hadn't even heard of it!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Mary Ann Bliss</p>

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
<p>Hello again,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Maybe people haven't heard about royal jelly, hence no follow-up replies. I'm anxious to start taking it again, I guess if anyone else has taken it while pregnant, please let me know. This is the <a href="http://royaljellystore.com" target="_blank">royal jelly site</a> where I bought it and I've been taking 1000mg per day.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Mary Ann</p>

·
Registered
138 Posts
<p>I didn't want to read and disappear without speaking - I haven't a clue what it is!</p>
<p>I hope someone will be alone here soon to help you x</p>

·
Registered
561 Posts
<p>Yes me LOL. I've used it in 2 pregnancies- raw daily as well as bee pollen. I just love the stuff and if it wasn't so expensive I'd be eating it like pudding. Pregnant now (8 weeks) and eating it too.</p>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts