Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dd helped herself to a big splot (is that a word?) of bird poop today. I called poison control and they said just to keep an eye on her for signs of nausea (salmonella (sp?)). But I was wondering if this has ever happened to any of you. BTW, this happened 10 minutes after I had to wash her hands and face b/c she managed to stick her hands in her diaper while I was changing her and before I could catch her, they were in her mouth. So within a fifteen minute period, my kid ate her own poop and bird poop. Good lord prenting a toddler is SSOOOO different from parenting a baby. Mobility puts a whole new spin on things. I can't take my eyes off her for one SECOND!
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top