Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm 6 DPO in my first cycle after having Stephen, and I am going absolutely crazy!!! I have all kinds of IPS and it is taking all my willpower to refrain from POAS. I know, crazy! I'll be 10 DPO on Monday, which is DD's first day of school, so I think I'll sneak over to the Dollar Store after I drop her off at school.

I really can't stand it. I hate waiting. I can't believe we have to go through all of this again.

· Registered
2,388 Posts
I'm cranky that I have to get pregnant and then get to about 24 weeks before I *think* I'll be able to relax. But then I think of how exciting that first ultrasound is, how those first movements were amazing...I'm trying to be happy to experience firsts again and know that I'll get even more firsts when I pass my 19.5 week mark.

· Registered
2,434 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by WaitingForKiddos View Post
I'm cranky that I have to get pregnant and then get to about 24 weeks before I *think* I'll be able to relax. But then I think of how exciting that first ultrasound is, how those first movements were amazing...I'm trying to be happy to experience firsts again and know that I'll get even more firsts when I pass my 19.5 week mark.
I know, I know... and for me, there's no "safe" time... William died at 39 weeks. *sigh*

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.