Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,288 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by femalephish View Post
Wow! Congratulations!

That is a great story and a great strip, do you illistrate/write for a living?
Enjoy your little guy!
The OP was just sharing the news (thanks! been waiting for that, wow she illustrated it!!), Heather is another person who posts here occasionally. Check out her comics at http://www.thecowgoddess.com and http://www.mama-is.com

·
Premium Member
11,487 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hathor View Post
Hi! And thanks for posting my birth story, you beat me to it, which I'm totally grateful for! Still enjoying the baby moon!

xox,
Heather aka Mama aka Hathor
I love your work

Your labor/birthing comics were especially wonderful.

Congratulations on Ean.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Quote:

Hi! And thanks for posting my birth story, you beat me to it, which I'm totally grateful for! Still enjoying the baby moon!

xox,
OMG, it's AWESOME!! I've loved your comics for a while, but this one tops it all.
:
:
:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi Heather! Great job on the story.
I love your comics and your web sites
. Congrats on the new baby boy!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Quote:

xox,
You are such a birthing goddess! even though it probably hurt like the dickens! Congrats Heather, and I love the illustrations! You ought to use it for teaching about UC, whatcha think? Sorta along the lines of For Better or For Worse...
congrats to you all!

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
What a fun birth story illustration!!! Congrats!!!
:

·
Banned
4,712 Posts
Quote:

xox,
Congratulations!! I am such an admirer of your work. What a beautiful birth you had

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.