Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I am using OPKs for the first time this month to help pin point ovulation so I can have Progesterone testing done. However, my "data" is confusing me. I have not had a positive OPK yet, but had fertile type CF CD 10-13. I feel dry now and have had a slight temperature shift. I should have a better idea about my temp shift tomorrow, as I spent the last 2 nights camping at 45 degrees in the morning.

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
yeah, right now it looks like you did O on cd12, but if you were camping it could have effected your temps!

·
Premium Member
1,019 Posts
It sure looks like you o'ed. You might be one of those people who need to check the OPK strip twice a day to catch it. Were your strips totally neg (only the control line showing up) or did you have some faint test line showing? I mean if you checked on day 13 and had a faint test line with the control line, if you had checked later on that day or early day 14 you possibly would have had a dark test line, positive OPK.

Bleh. I would probably scratch this month due to the camping trip and try again next cycle doing OPK twice a day.

Good luck

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pretty sure I Oed at some point. I'm back at home this morning and my temp was up to 98.7. While taking the OPKs it seemed like my line was darker the longer I held my urine. I used the Answer OKPs with 20 strips and did take tests twice a day a few times. Sometimes my line looked nearly dark enough. Well, I guess I'll send my chart to the nurse this morning and see if she will still want to do the Progesterone tesing.

Thanks for your support!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had an ultrasound this afternoon and ovulation was confirmed. Not sure if I'll be able to complete my testing this cycle though as I can't say for sure which day I ovulated.

·
Premium Member
14,501 Posts
I would have to say FF is really close... cd12 or cd13... but that's my totally unprofessional opinion.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.