Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No AF yet 11mo postpartum. I had ovulation pain before pg (always on the left side).

But last week it happened a couple days in a row, and when I felt the pain it also pinched a nerve (sciatic?) and it shot to the bottom of my foot! I thought that was very odd. I have never had sciatic nerve pinched before until DS hit it while I was pg.

Probably not that big of a deal, but do you think my "insides" got moved around because of the pg so now that nerve is sitting in a different spot? I had my regular yearly exam/pap recently and nothing unusual came up.

·
Registered
759 Posts
I have nerve inflammation on my left side when I ovulate or get my period. My hips are twisted due to scoliosis, and my left side is always inflamed. Maybe the birth left you with a subluxation in the low back or hip area? Try seeing a chiropracter, you might get some relief that way.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks! i will definitely see my chiro if it happens again (maybe it was just a fluke, not sure). Something definitely changed since the pregnancy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.