Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did this last night and OMG it was so funny! To explain: I watch DD run here and there all over the house with very exaggerated motions, arms flailing in the air, head bobbing to and fro, flopping on the couch, etc. So, last night, I followed her around, moving like she moves. - I looked like I was insane
I was also amazed how much energy I spent in such a short period of time. I can't believe these Lo's aren't sleeping more hours of the day.

You should try it - it's a hoot!

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
I have to say, I giggled out loud at the mental picture of me acting like my 16 mo dd!

When my ds was around 2 he used to have naked run around time before his bath - he would be naked and dh and I would chase him round and round. One day my dh pointed out to me that if anyone looked in our windows, they wouldn't see ds because he was too short, they would just see two grown people chasing each other around the house and giggling

·
Registered
275 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cujobunny View Post
I have to say, I giggled out loud at the mental picture of me acting like my 16 mo dd!

When my ds was around 2 he used to have naked run around time before his bath - he would be naked and dh and I would chase him round and round. One day my dh pointed out to me that if anyone looked in our windows, they wouldn't see ds because he was too short, they would just see two grown people chasing each other around the house and giggling

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.