Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
I have also looked at that site, and the price is appealing. I decided not to buy because you can't choose the colors. The 3 colors might be something you couldn't use at all. I am assuming you want to make something "diaper or cover" related.

Also, the assortment includes gray and black, which IMO would not be great for diapers, since it would really catch lint and probably have to be washed separately.

I have had good luck purchasing from www.fabric.com. They usually carry mm fleece in great colors at a pretty reasonable price, like $6.99 per yard. Also, they use a measurement which gives you 39 inches for a yard, instead of 36 which is nice. The last time I ordered, they offered free shipping for first time customers. My fabric arrived quickly and was exactly as it looked in their pics.

Good luck!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
That's interesting. I went to the store and solid colors were 3.99/LB (patters 4.99/LB). So it seems like a great deal if you can't get to MM and pick out your own colors.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.