Mothering Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you did, what happened? We use bummis totes in our pail and it really bothers me that they can't be washed on hot, b/c I wash my diapers on hot. This means I have to do two washes. This is just one of those things I never thought about pre-baby. I'm considering buying PUL liners, but thought I might just start washing my current ones on hot. Will it totally ruin them?

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Every time I wash diapers! I just throw it in with the regular diaper laundry--no problems yet. I do air dry it though.

·
Registered
852 Posts
I wash mine on hot w/the dipes, and then throw it in the dryer too sometimes, and they've lasted 3 years so far!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Yes, cold soak and hot wash every time. They still look shiny and new a year later! Although it says to wash warm, these things are durable, and that hot water really kills the bacteria, so why not- I say!

·
Premium Member
11,487 Posts
me too, I always throw mine in with the dipes and wash on hot and then it gets dried on hot as well.<br><br>
It's lasted over a year now and still looks new.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
I washed it on hot and the color bled and stained my mircrofibre inserts. All my natural fabrics (cotton, hemp) did not abosb the color, just the microfleece.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts