Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am new here. I am 6 wks and 3 days along. A couple of weeks ago I was hungry all the time, I had mild cramps and a little of nausea if I didn't eat. But now, I am getting leg cramps, I am sooo very moody and I have very little appetite. And as far as the moodiness goes, it is soo hard to control it. This is my second baby, but with my first I had almost no symptoms until 6 or 7 months. Does anyone have similar symtoms or had them? How did you survive and more importantly, how did your family cope with it? My husband has been good, but I fear that it is starting to wear on him.

·
Registered
4,308 Posts
I've always found the moodiness to be a lot worse at the beginning of my pgs, and then it gets a lot better. I hope it's that way with you this time.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I'm a lot moodier in the beginning. Dp missed it last time b/c I lived in a different state still but he is having to deal with it this time. I think he's a little scared
. He always told everyone what an awesome and easy-to-deal-with pregnant woman I was last time

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.