Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>I started pumping as soon as I found out.  I'm having my gall bladder removed tomorrow, and a second procedure to remove a stone that's putting pressure on my pancreatic duct.  The doctor wanted to do it today, but since I'd already had something to eat today we are doing it tomorrow.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I know I can nurse again as soon as I'm awake, but I need to pump enough for my four month old for while I'm in surgery.  I on;y have four ounces so far, and I'm not responding to the pump well at all because of the amount of pain I'm in.  I was going to try and search for milk on milk share, but I don't have the $20 to join (like at ALL.)  So does anyone have any ideas for me?</p>

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
<p>See if there's an Eats on Feets chapter for your state on Facebook.  It's free and quick if you can find someone near you.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Wait, central MN?  How far are you from Albert Lea?</p>

·
Premium Member
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<p>We are two and a half hours from the twin cities.  I'll check out eats on feets.</p>

·
Premium Member
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<p>Hope from the hospital, I managed to pump some more, he only had to have two ounces of formula, which I feel is a huge success considering the circumstances. </p>

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
<p>Whoo hoo!  I'm glad he only needed a little bit and that you are home!</p>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts