Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tree Swing Wooden Tree House -- Mothering Toy Guide 2013

review by melanie mayo

What a fantastic idea--a tree house for dolls! A rope ladder, wooden basket, tree swing and lots of stairs make this doll house totally unique and perfect for play with standard dollhouse dolls, fairies, gnomes and so much more. Nearly 2 feet tall and made from reclaimed walnut and ash woods, this magical escape is a truly eco-friendly gift. $150 from Hazelnut Kids

ProsCons
made in the usa, quality construction, unique design

Ratings
Value0
Durability0
Overall5

·
Administrator
3,994 Posts
Hazelnut Kids Tree Swing Wooden Tree House

Description:
A beautiful wooden tree house that parents and kids will both love. Made from reclaimed walnut and ash woods, this three-level tree house is more like a tree palace! It includes a rope ladder, bamboo basket and pulley, a lookout, stairs, and even a miniature Original Tree Swing. The play possibilities are endless! Gnomes pictured in smaller photo not included

Comes flat shipped and is easily assembled using lap and locking joints.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am sorry, but the links from the first post aren't working anymore. The photo from the second post looks great, but I would like to see a larger one. Do you have one? My daughter already has an excellent treehouse for her dolls and all of her toys. Right now, she wants a new swing. To be honest, I am afraid to get her a swing as I don't want her to get hurt. However, she wants it so badly, and I have decided to look for the best and the most reliable materials for the swing, including the ropes for the tree. I have read some fantastic reviews about those ropes on Best Rope for Tree Swing - 6 Ultimate Swing Ropes for You. I will buy one out of them for sure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.