Mothering Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>I have recently found myself discovering the information out there on these two natural, products I guess, and am trying to sort out the benifits. My kids, even my 9yo DS!!, shockingly all said they would wear these if I bought them for them. I can not see any harm, and think that I could really benifit from an amber bracelet myself as I have painful problems with me wrists and hands (carpel tunnel I am told).</p>
<p>Does anyone know, or have experience with, relief from allergies??? My DS has pretty bad nasel allergies, just like his father, and is always stuffed up. If I give him Zyrtec religiously everyday, he is ok, but other than that medication, there has only been one presciption that has provided relief. I have tried just about anything else thrown at me, and have never been able to get herbs in him consistantly enough to see if that will do it (he hates them). I would like to get away from the meds, and still have him breath.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have been reading that this is helpful for eczema, which he had bad when he was little, but no longer has much problem with (it began subsiding as the upper respitory trouble began) and I know they are related, just didn't know if the relief would be for both.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks for any input!</p>

1 - 1 of 1 Posts