Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ladies,

I know there are threads here with names, but I am not having luck finding them! I have just met someone from the S. Hadley area, she is new to MA. She is due in May, and is wanting a homebirth. I told her I would ask you all for the names and contact info so she could begin the process. I had my babies in the Boston area, and I am also new to Western MA so I am no help to her.

If you would rather, feel free to PM me!

Thanks! I am really happy for this new friend. She had her other 2 babies in the hospital, and and is excited about the prospect of having this one at home!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
I highly recommend River Valley Midwives in Amherst. Kristen and Jharna are wonderful and I cannot say enough great things about them. They caught my son when he was born at home in December 2005 and they will be catching our new daughter any day now. I also have several friends who have used them and loved them as well. Their number is (413)256-6166. Have your friend pm me if she would like more information about our experiences with them. Good luck to her!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Rebecca Beck and Megan Hill

Rebecca was my midwifery partner before she moved away and midwife and I have worked with Megan.

They are both very smart, kind and compassionate women, I can not say enough about them.

Rebecca's number is (413) 863-9930

You can also look on www.massmidwives.org for listings.

Best of luck & congrats! Paige

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ber View Post
Mothering Services
Nora Lynn Holland
75 Maple Street
Ware, MA 01082
413-967-3275
413-222-8779
http://www.motheringservices.byregion.net

I just responded in the other thread, but figured that I might as well post here too since I'm catching up in FYT

Nora was my midwife for my homebirth last month, and she was just amazing

Holy heck, where was she 3 1/2 years ago? I lived in West Warren and my doula was from like 2 hours away.
: I also had a ton of nursing problems and we couldn't find a LC within an hour in any direction--I would have loved to have known about her!

·
Registered
852 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by AllyRae View Post
Holy heck, where was she 3 1/2 years ago? I lived in West Warren and my doula was from like 2 hours away.
: I also had a ton of nursing problems and we couldn't find a LC within an hour in any direction--I would have loved to have known about her!
Isn't that how it always goes? I definitely wish I had access to someone like her my first time around too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.