Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NAK

I'm 6.5 wks preggo and starting my search for a VBAC/home birth friendly OB (do they exisit? I need a back up) and a CPM to assit me in my HBAC.

I looked on the CPM listings for North east PA and the closest I found was soudgherton. And it's scary just picking a name of a list, I'd love some recommendations... Or just to talk to another home birth mama in my area.

I'd really appreciate the help!!! Thanks

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
I believe there is a couple of hospitals in the Lehigh Valley that will do VBACs. I believe one is St. Lukes. I don't know of any homebirth midwives/doctors though.

Do you attend LLL meetings or Holistic Moms meetings? The mamas there may be able to help you further if you don't get far here.

Good luck!

Sus

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I do go to LLL but every one there uses the midwife that I delivered DD with. I mainly need a CPM to do a home delivery as the CNM that delivered me isn't allowed to. I also need a OB that would be willing to do my prenatal care and be my back up if I would need to transfer to the hospital for a repeat c-section (I don't see this happening but I'd have to have SOMETHING lined up wouldn't I?). I'm not sure where to start.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.