Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My ds3 is 9 months old. I've tried a million different diaper/cover combos. He pees through everything. I'm talking with just one pee! What can I do? Any super absorbant diapers out there that aren't super bulky too? I do like the Lukes Drawers OSW but they're a bit bulky for everyday wear (we wear them at night or on long trips). SOS's were my favorites for dd2 but he pees through those in a heartbeat. HELP!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Have you tried hemp? We use Sugar Peas and stick a hemp doubler in there when we need a little bit of extra absorbency. It is a very trim combination and has been very effective for us! Crickett's have worked well, too, but have had problems with curling doublers lately.

·
Premium Member
12,839 Posts
My ds can pee straight through an SOS, too. Have you tried Liz's Cloth? These work well for us and aren't bulky. A premium cpf in the bikini twist works if I change often. A hemp doubler added to that for going out works. FMBG hemp are also very absorbent. Good luck.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Hemp is definitly more absorbent.<br><br>
Adding a joeybunz or the hemp fleece inserts at babynaturale to your fitteds wouldn't add much bulk for the absorbency you'd get.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts