Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the headaches have set in. Exhaustion leaves, the milestone 12 week mark hits and everything gets replaced with one long drawn out headache.
I'm sick (and worried about) popping tylenol every day.
What works for everyone here besides the obvious of good hydration and eating right????
Karen

· Registered
2,729 Posts
I had headaches a lot during the early 2nd trimester. I found that they'd go away if I took a calcuim tablet and lied down for a 1/2 hour or so. Worth a shot for you, since it worked for me!

· Registered
1,260 Posts
Rest and lots and lots of water!!!! I had migraines so bad that I passed out with my first pregnancy. I thought I was drinking eough water but I wasn't. Ended up always carrying a water bottle around to remind myself to drink.. It really made a difference.
Hope you feel better soon

· Registered
5,511 Posts
chiropractic adjustment, not being around things I am allergic to.
sinus? pregnancy increase engorgement of mucous membranes in many women and can be obstructing breathing- try one of those nasal inhalers from vicks or Obas, I even had one for a while that was lavender and geranium.
how are your teeth and jaws? are you gritting your teeth?

acupuncture, professional massage

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.