Mothering Forum banner

Healing the Gut- searching for doctors

306 Views 0 Replies 1 Participant Last post by  kidsandmama
Hello Everyone!

Can anyone help me find a doctor in my area who is knowledgeable about dealing with yeast issues? I've looked on the FAQ list and I'm having trouble with 3 of the websites (American College for Advancement in Medicine- link doesn't work, Great Smokies Lab-can't find list of doctors, and web archive- access blocked). The only one that seems to work is Dr. Crook's link and I'd rather not wait for the booklet to be delivered.

I live in Auburn not too far from Sacramento, CA. Does anyone know of a doctor in this area? Hopefully my insurance will cover it. : )

Thank you so much for your help. Collette
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.