Mothering Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
https://www.baytoday.ca/national/hp...f-serious-adverse-effects-health-canada-80196

"TORONTO — Health Canada says a review of international research data suggests the HPV vaccine Gardasil can be safely used and there are no new safety risks associated with its use.

Health Canada launched a review of Gardasil's safety earlier this year in response to media reports of autoimmune and cardiovascular diseases among those vaccinated with the drug.

The federal department found no evidence of an increased risk of autoimmune or cardiovascular diseases, and says its findings are in line with recent international reports on the vaccine's safety."

:grin:

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
Very interested in this topic....following.....

I was pretty much already an absolutely not, for my daughter.

Reactions: applejuice

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Ok. Sure. For now, we'll just call all of the injuries, illnesses, disorders and death after the HPV vaccine, "Gardasil-associated injury" or "Gardasil-associated death," until they can truly get to the bottom of it rather than sitting on their arses, since these injuries and/or deaths all have occurred within close proximity to receiving the vaccine.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Ok. Sure. For now, we'll just call all of the injuries, illnesses, disorders and death after the HPV vaccine, "Gardasil-associated injury" or "Gardasil-associated death," until they can truly get to the bottom of it rather than sitting on their arses, since these injuries and/or deaths all have occurred within close proximity to receiving the vaccine.
No, no, no! Coincidence Disorder, that's what it is. Not in anyway connected to the vaccine! Now, go home & repeat that to yourself until you get it right!

Sus

·
Registered
8,487 Posts
LOVE it!!! :grin:Let's estimate Gardasil reactions the same way the CDC does its influenza-related morbidity and mortality stats.

·
Registered
18 Posts
my post on FB about this article that infuriated me...

Euh excuse Canadian Press, how can you publish this without reporting this as well?? (well I can answer my own question here..)
http://www.npojip.org/…/MedCh…/Med Check-TIP 01-4-25.pdf
Do you think people are stupid and can't do their own research?? Do you think people will just blindly take your stupid-bought for-paid by-Pharma bullshit article???
JAPAN, along many other countries have BANNED the HPV vaccine and recommended to be immediately removed!!
VAERS report as of October 13 2015 reports: Deaths from Gardasil: 234, Serious Adverse Effects: 41,000!!

http://www.nvic.org/Vaccines-and-Diseases/hpv.aspx

·
Registered
18,838 Posts
Terrible lack of faith in authority among some people on this forum. I'm shocked. I'm horrified. I'm hoping there will be a vaccine soon to turn people from darkness to light!

·
Registered
8,851 Posts
Did anybody else catch this line:

"The vaccine is recommended for girls and women aged nine to 45 and boys and men nine to 26 to prevent cancers and genital warts caused by the sexually transmitted virus."

WTF?

I thought there was not much value, and maybe some danger, if HPV was given once people were sexually active? 45 is bonkers, and if it is true, it is definitely an example of profits before people.

Off to see if it is a typo.

Tea, this just seems to be a review of international data: no new information or studies. It isn't doing it for me.

·
Registered
18,838 Posts
Still wondering how the big Scandinavian study that said HPV vaccines aren't associated with illness managed to miss over 1,000 Danish girls who got sick following HPV vaccines.

If they had studied these girls and come up with an explanation of why their illnesses weren't related to the vaccine we would have something to discuss, but they just missed them altogether. Seems very weird.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Euh excuse Canadian Press, how can you publish this without reporting this as well?? (well I can answer my own question here..)
http://www.npojip.org/…/MedCh…/Med Check-TIP 01-4-25.pdf
Do you think people are stupid and can't do their own research?? Do you think people will just blindly take your stupid-bought for-paid by-Pharma bullshit article???
JAPAN, along many other countries have BANNED the HPV vaccine and recommended to be immediately removed!!
VAERS report as of October 13 2015 reports: Deaths from Gardasil: 234, Serious Adverse Effects: 41,000!!

http://www.nvic.org/Vaccines-and-Diseases/hpv.aspx
I can't get into your link

·
Registered
347 Posts
Thanks for the link. It is nice to see another safety confirmation. I haven't done Gardasil yet (kids are too young and I am too old) but with the evidence so far I likely will.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts