Mothering Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone bought domperidone from healthcarepharma.com? I placed an order back in September and received an email stating that since I am new to the store that they wanted the security code & the bank issuer from my Visa card. I thought that was strange. If they wanted that info, why didn't they have it on their order form? I have never had to do that before, and I have done plenty of internet shopping. It made me leery, and I never replied.<br><br>
Well, now I am back on domperidone and need to buy some more (I tried weaning off and tried shatavari, my supply dropped). It's significantly cheaper on that site, so I was wondering if anybody had bought there and were you asked those questions in an email.<br><br>
Any info is appreciated! Thanks.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
I think I've ordered from healthcarepharma. I can't remember, honestly. I don't remember them asking for my bank issuer, though...that seems odd. Lately I've been ordering from clickremedy.com

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I too usually buy from inhouse pharmacy, but yeah, it's cheaper at Healthcarepharma. I need to check out clickremedy.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MarcyC, how fast is Clickremedy? SIgnificantly cheaper there, too ($10 for 100). I'm going to order some from there, but some from inhouse too, in case clickremedy takes longer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts