Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any saved by the bell fans out there? As I sat up last night in pain I kept thinking about that Saved By the Bell episode where the principles wife thought she was going into labor because she had heartburn. I remember thinking how silly that was. Well, last night I went to bed in horrible pain. I eventually woke my husband and had him call my midwife because I thought for sure I was either losing the baby or had kydney stones or something. So, I get a hold of my midwife and she informs me that it's just heartburn. HEARTBURN! You have got to be kidding me. I am 30 yrs old and have been pregnant with two other children and have never felt anything like that. I was up most of the night because every time I tryed to lay down it got worse. Anyone else have this? Man it just goes to show what a baby I am. I hope this can help someone who is afriad of birth because I gave birth to my 10 lb son at home with no meds. It makes a huge difference when you know that the pain of the contractions is a good thing. It means your baby is coming out. Anyway, again has anyone else had this?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.