Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aiden (23 months) wears Fuzzi Bunz with joey bunz hemp inserts and lately, it seems that one pee soaks his diaper and even goes through to his pants. The inserts are getting rather worn; the outside layer has started fraying. I am wondering if he has just become an even heavier wetter or if the inserts are so worn that they aren't working as well as they used to work. Any advice, tips on diapering heavy wetters, thoughts, encouragement, etc is appreciated.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Julie, that's about how ragged some of ours are too. I use one during the day, but, the thing is, one used to be fine, so I didn't know if he was just wetting more or the inserts were not working as well, so based on your reply, I guess he is wetting more. I will start doubling up on a regular basis and see if it helps. He is using the potty sometimes too, and it seems that when I double the inserts, he stays dry all day, and I feel bad that he had on this big bulky diaper for no reason. At night, I use two inserts regularly, and when I use three, it just seems entirely too bulky, and he is often resistant to any diaper at all, so I don't want to make it too uncomfortable for him. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.