Mothering Forum banner

heavy wetter or worn out joey bunz

599 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Brayg 
Lisa~ How many Joey's are you using? You may need to use more. I use 3 at night w/ Bret and sometimes I have to change him before I go to bed b/c they are soaked! Mine have gotten pretty ratty too, but they still work well. In fact I have had to take off the outer layer on each side of a few of them b/c they were just shredded on the outside!

Quote:
Originally posted by Aiden'sMom
Julie, that's about how ragged some of ours are too. I use one during the day, but, the thing is, one used to be fine, so I didn't know if he was just wetting more or the inserts were not working as well, so based on your reply, I guess he is wetting more. I will start doubling up on a regular basis and see if it helps. He is using the potty sometimes too, and it seems that when I double the inserts, he stays dry all day, and I feel bad that he had on this big bulky diaper for no reason. At night, I use two inserts regularly, and when I use three, it just seems entirely too bulky, and he is often resistant to any diaper at all, so I don't want to make it too uncomfortable for him. Thanks.
It's funny b/c I think a FB w/ 3 Joey's is pretty trim for night! :LOL You should see some of the huge nighttime diaper butts at our house.
You could also use a large and a medium Joey to make it trimmer (I'm assuming he's wearing large fb's). Happy Heiny's makes some pretty trim inserts as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.