Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First, let me start by saying I am so happy to be back online after a whole 30 hours of having cable modem/driver problems. This afternoon(minutes ago) I called technical support to see if they could troubleshoot to find out what our problem was. The person I talked to was such a geek- and then it hit me!!!!!

THAT'S what I love about my husband!!! He is such a super smart GEEK. I had posted on the "how often do you have sex thread' about our lack of IT, and I think I may have been able to get the old gas stove smokin again! I am all riled up after talking to that guy! He was so....technical and DANG! all I could think about was Mark!

:LOL Ok, I am a weirdo!

But WOOHOO!!!

I can't wait for Mark to get home!!!

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:LOL You goober!

Ya know..I was all worried that I would lose that lovin feeling before he got home, but, when I saw him I was so excited and kissed and hugged and kissed him like crazy!!!

Of course now he and Kailey are off to the park...

Which reminds me, I should be starting on supper..but am searching for some place for us to move and creating a family page instead.

·
Registered
3,924 Posts
potty Diva, You are lucky to have a surge. I like when that happens
I wonder, will you tell your dh what sparked your interest??? once i started a job pt and realized how great my dh was compared to the guys there. Maybe not exactly the way one idealy likes to be "treated" but hey it's reality. it's like a perspective check. sometimes we take eachotehr for granted. stop seeing their person. Happy for you. Have fun!!!!!!!!!!11
Laura

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.