Mothering Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a while! Thank you to rubelin and RCM for helping me get back here :) I got locked out a while back and it kind of coincided with a period of leaving facebook and focusing on some stuff, but I'm looking forward to being back and catching up with everyone!!!

Quick update: I had my baby!!! He was born in early November-it was an super fast intense delivery, but everything went great and he is the sweetest most laid-back little one. My big kids are over the moon about him-dd is a huge help and ds was so so thrilled to have a brother (we didn't find out during the pregnancy, so it was a big and welcome surprise!) Bf and I are together and doing really great-he even moved in! I don't remember exactly where we were at relationship-wise when I last posted, but I'm really, really happy with how life has turned out over the past few months :)

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Congratulations! So how fast was labor? I am so happy to hear you and bf are doing well together! I can't wait for more updates, but know new baby must make computer time precious.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
I'm so glad things are going well for you! It's great to have you back:thumb

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hurray! And congratulations! So happy for your family!😍

·
Registered
6,405 Posts
Woo-Hoo!! I am so happy you found your way back to us :love

I'm just so thrilled that everything has worked out w/ the BF & the kids!

·
Registered
7,027 Posts
Oh yes and of course thrilled for you, your new baby and things going well with bf. I hope you have been able to have a baby moon and have plenty of loving supports.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts