Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just signed up and I am excited to be a part of this community. I am passionate about helping moms to take care of their mind, body and souls and make time in a busy day to take care of themselves and have a "me time". a lot of moms suffer with lack of energy, hard to fall asleep, and to relax and unwind from all the stress at the end of the day.

what is your number one challenge that you are having on daily basis when it comes to stress, energy , ...etc ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
These are great tips, although they are so generalized that sometimes you think nothing will help until you get a full night's sleep. A bun in the oven and you can get ready for lack of sleep and the constant desire to go to the bathroom. That's the way the world works. As my husband said, just give me everything to make me feel good, and the pregnancy will go easily, and the body will recover from it. We bought a popular massage gun Flow Mini to relieve tension in my back. I went for more massages and stopped at water classes (we had a pool). I could swim for hours and recover when I was nauseous.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts