Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’m a brand new member here and thought I’d give a little introduction.

I’m a 22 year old nursing student (graduating in April!) who aspires to become a midwife. I currently have no kids, no husband…and I’m not even dating anyone.

I do however have a large extended family with lots of munchkins running around. The latest pregnancy and birth in the family has really made me realize how differently I view parenting than…well everyone else I know. I have sooo wanted someone to talk to (who understands me) during my cousin’s pregnancy. I’ve lurked around this forum for a while (is that weird?) and after some uh…research as to whether or not non parents were allowed, I finally joined!

Clearly kids are nowhere in the near future for me, but I believe that it’s my responsibility to learn as much as I can before bringing a new life into this world. I feel that this place really aligns with my values and that you guys will understand me better than my family.

So that was kind of long…
I hope its okay if I stick around because I feel like this place has a lot to offer.:grin:

·
Registered
1 Posts
So I’m a brand new member here and thought I’d give a little introduction.

I’m a 22 year old nursing student (graduating in April!) who aspires to become a midwife. I currently have no kids, no husband…and I’m not even dating anyone.

I do however have a large extended family with lots of munchkins running around. The latest pregnancy and birth in the family has really made me realize how differently I view parenting than…well everyone else I know. I have sooo wanted someone to talk to (who understands me) during my cousin’s pregnancy. I’ve lurked around this forum for a while (is that weird?) and after some uh…research as to whether or not non parents were allowed, I finally joined!

Clearly kids are nowhere in the near future for me, but I believe that it’s my responsibility to learn as much as I can before bringing a new life into this world. I feel that this place really aligns with my values and that you guys will understand me better than my family.

So that was kind of long…
I hope its okay if I stick around because I feel like this place has a lot to offer.:grin:
hello and welcome !

1 - 2 of 2 Posts