Mothering Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been lurking here on and off for a while, and thought I should introduce myself (after having already posted a few things). I live in Metro Detroit with my husband and a couple of cats, and I'm studying for my Master's in Library Science. I'm not a mother yet, and hadn't planned on getting pregnant for a year or so. I've got babies on the brain something awful right now, though, and I hope you don't mind if I hang out and absorb some Mama wisdom in the meantime!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hi suzysprite!
I'm in a similar situation - been lurking for about a year and with babies on the brain, but not yet planning to get pregnant. Maybe this fall. I'm finishing up a Masters in Exercise Science (Biomechanics/Kinesiology) this summer, so thesis work is what takes me away from reading posts here. I live in Southern California.
Good luck with your degree!

·
Registered
42,824 Posts
Hi there! I lurked for YEARS before we had a baby. Read read read. Lots of good info to be had here.

MDC convinced me to:
homebirth
not vax
not circumsize (just hadn't thought about that one....)
breastfeed for at least 2 years....

-Angela

·
Registered
19,261 Posts
Hiya! Welcome to MDC!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.