Mothering Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. My name is Christy and I am a sahm to two beautiful children (I am not just saying that, they're georgous!! lol) Last year I began training as a doula and will be certified shortly. I also began the ambitious adventure of becoming a childbirth educator. My husband is in the military and will be retiring this winter. We have been in Columbus for over 4 years and still have no idea if we will be staying or leaving after retirement (stress). I look forward to meeting and getting to know all of you through sharing and learning!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Welcome Christy!! That's great that your almost done with your certification. Good luck with that.
My dh is military also. So I know those stresses.

Enjoy MDC!

·
Premium Member
15,078 Posts
Christy,

Welcome to MDC!

I have thought about becoming a childbirth educator, because of my experiences and my self learned training. But I have not yet done anything about it. Perhaps one day.

Hope to see you around.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kidzaplenty
Christy,

Welcome to MDC!

I have thought about becoming a childbirth educator, because of my experiences and my self learned training. But I have not yet done anything about it. Perhaps one day.

Hope to see you around.
Well, if you ever decide to take the plunge I am very opinionated about the various options for certification out there!
Let me know if you ever need info

·
Registered
15,101 Posts
Welcome to MDC! I'm relocating to GA in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
921 Posts
My DH grew up in Columbus and we go to visit fairly regularly. I have a couple of crunchy friends that live there as well...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.