Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new here from the Nurture by Nature Network message board.
I have two children--one birthed at Yale-New Haven Hospital, and one birthed at home.
Both are still nursing.
I'm a carnivore, but dh is a vegetarian.
I am a Bradley Childbirth Teacher
I work for Saraswathi Vedam, CNM and Vicki Nolan Marnin, CNM as their Office Manager for Birth & Beyond. We are the only Certified Nurse-Midwives in the state of Connecticut who attend both home and hospital births--a politically crappy position to be in.
I also speak Italian and am planning to spend most of next spring/summer there with my family.
I hope to enjoy my time here.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm new here from the Nurture by Nature Network message board.
I have two children--one birthed at Yale-New Haven Hospital, and one birthed at home.
Both are still nursing.
I'm a carnivore, but dh is a vegetarian.
I am a Bradley Childbirth Teacher
I work for Saraswathi Vedam, CNM and Vicki Nolan Marnin, CNM as their Office Manager for Birth & Beyond. We are the only Certified Nurse-Midwives in the state of Connecticut who attend both home and hospital births--a politically crappy position to be in.
I also speak Italian and am planning to spend most of next spring/summer there with my family.
I hope to enjoy my time here.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hi Heather!

I also live in CT (New Haven area) and birthed at YNHH a couple of times, and at Milford hospital once (loved it--very small and personal). I have three wonderful boys, 10, 7, and 5 mo. What is Birth and Beyond? I'm looking into new careers these days--I've been teaching Italian for a very long time, and would rather be involved in something family/mothering/child oriented. Near my house there's a storefront with a sign: "Birthright"; and stupidly enough, I've never checked it out. I'm also wondering--what's this NNN that's dissolving?

Kathleen E

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.