Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I just want to introduce myself and my wife. We are from Easton, PA. My wife just gave birth to a baby girl on July 15th, 2006. I have been poking around here quite a bit lately.

Anyway, this is our 1st child, so we are driving ourselves crazy trying to make the right decisions for out daughter. (Vaccinations/No-Vaccinations/Delayed Vaccinations/Selective Vaccinations) <-- That is our biggest concern right now... Breastfeeding info.... etc...
: This forum seems to be packed with great info!

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
Welcome to MDC!! There are some mamas from Easton here. We live in Bethlehem.

There is a great Holistic Moms' Group here, that is very dad-friendly. Lots of us come. It's more "Holistic Parents' Group" than just Moms.

Anyway....what a voyage you're on.....congratulations on your little one and I'm so glad you found us. MDC is an awesome place!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Past_VNE,

Thank you!.. Can you give me some more information on that Holistic Moms Group? ... We would be very interested in that. I have been studying Homeopathy for the past year.

Thanks!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Welcome to MDC!! And congrats on your new little one!

This is a great website with SO much info. Hope you and you wife enjoy it.

ETA- I was visiting my parents (they live in Bucks County), and we drove to Easton to go to the Crayola Factory. We had a blast!! My kids loved it. It's so cool you have that right near you. I bet you will be visiting there alot once your babe is older.

Kristen

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BeBe123,

Yeah.. we are a little closer to Bethlehem. But the Crayola Factory is only about 15 minutes from us.

Past_VNE

Thanks for the link.. Sounds interesting! I'll talk to my wife about it.. Hopefully we'll be able to make next month's meeting.

·
Premium Member
15,078 Posts
Welcome to MDC!

I am sure you will find all the info that you need here. There is a lot packed into this board. Plus, add in all the wonderful people that put it here, and you have a great place to hang around!

Congratulations on your new baby. They are such fun, and smell so sweet. Just remember, you are still being broke in by her.
Soon you will all be into a nice routine.

Hope to see you around.

·
Premium Member
11,487 Posts
Hello and welcome to mdc
Nice to have a new dad here! Hope you find some helpful information on the vax forum.

And CONGRATULATIONS!!

·
Registered
316 Posts
i wanted to say hello as well... i'm new here and am right next door to you in bethlehem. its nice to see people here from my area!
HELLO!!

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
Hello from Scranton!

Come and visit the vax forum here, down toward the bottom of the main page. It's full of knowledgeable people and links to great info.
:

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Past_VNE
Unfortunately, the meeting was just last week, I think. (I missed it.)[/url]
yep - it was last week - we also missed it (vacation) - and it was the education options one, too. my chiropractor went and said it was PACKED!

salsero - and howdy neighbor!

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
This IS the place to help you with all your decisions...and it's nice to get support for whatever your choices are too. MDC is great for that!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts