Mothering Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just found this site and am so happy to have stumbled apon it... completely by accident too as i found this off of another link. i have been looking for a place like this! its nice to find somewhere i can feel comfortable talking about my parenting views. i wanted to say hello and introduce myself

my name is karen and right now i am a SAHM (i'm going back to college to finish my degree in early childhood ed this fall but only part time) i have two kids, an almost 12 year old boy and our little baby girl who is 13 months. we co-sleep, attachment parent, baby-wear (well, we do when we go out as zo likes her freedom at home) and dont vaccinate.

i look forward to learning more from you all!

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
you stumbled into the right place! Welcome! I was born and raised in PA but live on the other side of the country now.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
midwifejen i live in bethlehem and grew up the suburbs of philly... what part of pa are you from?

·
Premium Member
15,078 Posts
Keren,

Welcome to MDC!

I know you will enjoy it here. There is so much helpful information.

Hope to see you around.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by kwren23
midwifejen i live in bethlehem and grew up the suburbs of philly... what part of pa are you from?

I'm in Southern Chester County... sort of in the middle between Philly, Newark, DE & Lancaster.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hi Karen! Welcome to MDC. I was born and raised in Bucks county (Richboro) PA, but recently moved across the state to Pittsburgh. So glad you joined us here!

Kristen

·
Registered
656 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by kwren23
i just found this site and am so happy to have stumbled apon it... completely by accident too as i found this off of another link. i have been looking for a place like this! its nice to find somewhere i can feel comfortable talking about my parenting views. i wanted to say hello and introduce myself

my name is karen and right now i am a SAHM (i'm going back to college to finish my degree in early childhood ed this fall but only part time) i have two kids, an almost 12 year old boy and our little baby girl who is 13 months. we co-sleep, attachment parent, baby-wear (well, we do when we go out as zo likes her freedom at home) and dont vaccinate.

i look forward to learning more from you all!
hi karen!
we're originally from pa, too (bensalem). right now we're living in virginia, though, courtesy of the navy.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts