Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I'm Holly, from beautiful Vancouver, BC where we're currently having a heat wave. I'm not a mother yet, but am excited to learn more about natural family living.

I've been lurking on these boards for a little while and learning so much! I just got the exciting news that I'm pregnant with my first child, so I figured it was time to introduce myself!

Thanks in advance for sharing your wisdom!

·
Premium Member
15,078 Posts
Welcome to MDC!

There is so much info here, you should be able to have all the support you desire with you pregnancy and up comming birth. Congratulations.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Welcome Holly & Congrats on your pregnancy!

You're wise to fill up on wisdom now so you'll be prepared when the "parental decisions" start falling into your lap!

Come on over to our Vancouver Thread, we often have meet-ups at Science World and local parks.

( I'm not sure how to post the link to get you there
, but if you go into "Tribal Areas", then into Canada...then Vancouver's July Thread )

BTW, my name is Kelsey and by my siggy you'll see that I have three little kiddies ranging in age from almost 5 to 15mo.

See you there.......

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Kelsey,

Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I'll definitely check out the Vancouver thread. It'll be great to learn from local moms!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Congrats on your pregnancy! I just had my second and it's a wonderful thing!
Hey, could you tell me what it is like living in Vancouver. We are thinking of moving from Texas! I am from Seattle and would love to get back to the general region. My husband has Canadian citizenship. I have loved visiting Vancouver over the years but hear that it is getting quite expensive (like Seattle I hear). Is it possible to still find housing within reach of the city that isn't too outrageous? Is it possible to commute in from cheaper areas? Thanks for any advice!
Jani

1 - 9 of 9 Posts