Mothering Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I've posted a few times now, but thought I'd make this official. I'm a recovering academic, currently on mat leave with my first daughter. I'm seriously contemplating not returning to my old job when this leave's up

We're a cosleeping, organic eating, hybrid driving family of three plus the dog. I'm glad I found this place, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Hey, evobaby! Welcome! Except for the dog, I think we may have been separated at birth. I'll be out in sunny Vancouver at the end of the week, doing the Relative Route. See what you can do about getting us some snow for Christmas, OK?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by crittersmum View Post
Hey, evobaby! Welcome! Except for the dog, I think we may have been separated at birth. I'll be out in sunny Vancouver at the end of the week, doing the Relative Route. See what you can do about getting us some snow for Christmas, OK?
Hi crittersmum! It snowed this weekend, and the forecast is for more! Stranger things have happened than a white Christmas in Vancouver
. Are you from here originally?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by evobaby View Post
Hi crittersmum! It snowed this weekend, and the forecast is for more! Stranger things have happened than a white Christmas in Vancouver
. Are you from here originally?
Snow in Vancouver!? What next? Meteors will start striking the planet and dinosaurs shall roam the earth once more!

DH and I were both born and raised about 500 miles north of you (PG) but our family is scattered all over BC...and it feels like we're gonna' try to see every last ever-lovin' one of 'em during our holiday!

We're lovin' Ontario...if only they could fold the prairies in two and get us a few provinces closer to home! We can hardly wait to come back!

How long have you been in Vancouver? We're not related, are we?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome!!! I'd love to visit vancouver I heard it's gorgeous! I didn't return to work after my first daughter either... I couldn't imagine going back it would have been so hard!!!!
Nice to meet you!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.