Mothering Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my name is Mimi I am a mother of two. I have an opportunity for stay at home moms to make some extra cash.
I am a Younique Presenter. I need new Teammates to Join me in this opportunity. It's $99 for your makeup kit and right now there is a special no shipping on your makeup kit.

You get a Free website with no monthly fee's and get paid 3 hours of a sale. There is room to grow and earn more as you reach certain levels. You get to play with makeup. Can be done strictly online if you choose to. Unlimited Support from tons of women like me who are struggling going to school taking care of the kids husband etc.. Bonus incentives Trip incentives, conventions and it's fun. The one time fee is all you need and you also carry no inventory. If you are in The US, CA, UK, AU, NM, Germany, You can join and start selling right away. If interested please contact me at
youniquemakeup24x7 @gmail.com

Once you Join Your Kit Includes:

2 Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+ (current special usually only one in the kit)
3 Moodstruck Minerals Pigments: Corrupted (Matte), Confident (Shimmer), Sexy (Shimmer)
Divine Daily Moisturizer
3 Eye Brushes: Deluxe Eye Brush, Liner/Shader Brush, Crease Brush
3 Moodstruck Precision Pencil Eyeliners: Perfect, Pristine, Pompous
Lucrative Lip Gloss: Lovesick
Shade Stick for Mineral Touch Cream and Powder Foundations and BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer
White Status Charm (on purple ring)
Free business website
Instant Access to the Younique Virtual Party System™ (start hosting parties immediately)
$25 USD in Younique Cash on your birthday, annually
PayQuicker Younique bank account
March 2015 Younique Cosmetics and Skincare Catalog
Younique Presenter Guide
All of this comes in our signature black faux leather, embossed Younique case

you can also sign up if you are ready at :

sheworksfromhome .com

1 - 1 of 1 Posts