Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it is officially here now. Blah!
I guess I can hope it doesn't turn into 10 wks of puking this time.....

I'm 6 wks on tuesday, so this is a little early compared to my last two. *sigh* oh well!
How are the rest of you who have it too holding up?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hope it doesn't either....only time will tell I guess.
You are due a few days after I am so hopefully yours will start soon too. I never understood the wanting MS until reading some of the posts here...... Makes me appreciative this time around instead of completely miserable.

·
Registered
247 Posts
constant 24 hour a day nausea. since about sunday or monday of last week... i'm just about 7 wks i think... but man, i can't help but think that if i didn't know i was pregnant yet, i wouldn't feel like this. at least i've been able to combat it for small amounts of time. or ignore it. i've never had bad monring sickness in my previous pregnancies tho. so i'm feeling confident that this won't get out of hand either.

here's hoping the same is true for you, mama.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
I'm almost seven weeks and it is constant all day every day. With DD 1 it lasted three months I am teriffied of it lasting even longer this time because I find it so hard to function. Also It caused me to gain a lot of weight the ifrst go round because the only thing that helps is eating so I eat constantly. I am going to make a serious effort not to gain so much this time around.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I am a couple weeks behind you. JUST found out. The feelings of nausea hit me this morning, when I had to run to the grocery store. Just looking at all that disgusting meat made me want to hurl. Feels like it's been slowly building up over these past few days.

Seems like mine is a bit earlier this time too. Im not even five weeks yet. I have a feeling I'm in for it this time.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Hm, I'm half way through week 7 and haven't had any nausea yet... Certainly aversion to cooking or the thought of food once in a while, certainly lack of appetite (and these are both made better by eating like morning sickness), but no nausea...
When does m/s typically start?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
With DC#1 it started at 6 weeks and I had puking and all day nausea for 10 wks. With DC#2 it started at 10 wks and only lasted for about a month with no vomiting only nausea. This one started early at 5.5 wks......so well see how it goes.
I think for every woman it is different. But typically sometime in the first tri, usually early on.

·
Registered
523 Posts
I have been feeling disgusting for a couple weeks now. Today I have that permanent tickle in my throat and chin like just before you are going to puke. I feel so sick right now I can't even think straight. I have been in the bathroom for 4 hours now...................and I just went running again just now....omg I can't even function I'm so sick

:::cries for help::: uuggghh

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.