Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I've been a huge fan of MDC since a year ago when I was pregnant. I have relied heavily on the forums for info and emotional support, even though I was an invisible lurker. Somehow it was enough when I was pregnant - didn't seem to have the energy to participate. And my little baby girl who is 5 months old, well I've been too busy to sign up!.

I'm a 38 year old first time mama in Portland, OR. Even though this seems like a very AP town, and I'm sure it is, I'm having a difficult time finding people. So I need to explore the finding my tribe option here.

Had a fast & furious homebirth, ebf-ing, no vaxing (so far - still nervously confused about that).

I'm happily married and my daughter is amazing, but I still struggle with exhaustion (of course) and old, painful family issues, which seem to haunt me on and off, especially since I've had my baby.

Anyway, I'm pleased to have the energy & free moment to write this. Can't stress enough how much MDC mamas have impacted my choices and helped me have the courage to stick by them :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.