Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, August Moms!
I am excited to be here. I'm Erica, and I am already the mom of four great kids, ranging from 10 to 2. I got my positive test on Friday, and my due date is August 12. That happens to also be our 15th wedding anniversary.

So far, I've only told my husband and my best friend about this pregnancy. I'm happy to have this little spot on the internet to talk babies and pregnancy before we go public.

My husband and I are delighted to be welcoming a fifth child. I have always wanted a big family, and hubby has happily grown into the idea. :wink:

Our first child was born in August 2005, so it feels like we've come full circle.

Looking forward to knowing you better!

Erica

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hi!
I am also due Aug 12th, got my obvious bfp on Dec 4th too (got a super faint mega-squinter on the 3rd lol). This will be baby #3 , positive healthy vibes sent to everyone! I've had 5 early losses, so I am over analyzing every symptom (or lack there of..). I have only told dh. A couple friends know we are trying, up until a couple months ago I was certain we were "done". I had always said I wanted 3 or 4, but we were happy with our two perfect girls, and I didn't want to face another m/c, but all of a sudden I got this strong desire for a 3rd. Got pregnant the first try, so this little bean better stick! I keep talking to it and telling it to "grow healthy and big and strong, and i'll see it in Aug". :)

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Congratulations!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts