Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I promised myself about 40 minutes ago that I would only log on and check my mail, then log straight off and go soak in the tub. Here I still am, registering for your board (which I came across via LiliRose's blog). I'm in my thirties, mother of a two year old, American living in Ireland (Belfast). My daughter will start at an Irish language nursery school come Feb. and I am getting into the swing of things with my nickname and sprinkling of a language I am going to have to learn along with her (my husband speaks it fairly well).

Well, that tub is calling me and if I don't make a break for it now, I'll never make it tonight. Calgon, take me away!!

Slán

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Welcome, we hope this board is a supportive place for you to air questions and recieve strenght, as well as encourage others here that will need your individual wisdom. Can't wait to see more of you!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Welcome! I have to agree with lilirose that this place is so addictive. I've never really liked forums before, but now that I found MDC I'm totally addicted. I'm here all the time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts