Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My uncirc'd 4 y.o. has a very red hot swollen penis. Not the tip but the whole thing, especially the dorsal aspect. No trauma, nothing has irritated it by his report. Will not let me touch it as he says it is way too sore. Ideas please.

·
Registered
14,488 Posts
Has he been playing a lot with it? Has it been itching? Is his foreskin separated or is that what's going on?<br><br>
If I were you, I would post this in the circ forum.<br><br>
I have 3 intact grandsons, one is 10 yo but his penis never got red or hot or swollen although I know that penis can look quite different at various times.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess no one had much to say. But I treated him with Cantharis 30 and Belladona 30. I also did soaks in sea salt 4 times/day. I really felt that he had an infection. It seems I was right. About 2 hours after treatment he had pus leaking from the tip. Today he is 60% + improved and no complaint of pain. So I am glad that I didn't rush for antibiotics.<br><br><br>
Intestingly, I don't know much about foreskins and my immediate reaction was "is this a foreskin problem" but it wasn't. Hmmm so much to learn. LOL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts