Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well since it was my first project and I really didn't know how it was going to turn out
I didn't want to go crazy and buy any of the expensive yarn to start with. I used Bernat yarn in Pink Camoflauge.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Those ears are so cute! I posted a pic of the bear hat I made in that other thread about easy baby projects. I had to make up my ear pattern, yours is much nicer. Well, mine turned out ok, but only because I used a very chunky yarn that hid the irregularities. Yours are perfect!

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Flor View Post
Those ears are so cute! I posted a pic of the bear hat I made in that other thread about easy baby projects. I had to make up my ear pattern, yours is much nicer. Well, mine turned out ok, but only because I used a very chunky yarn that hid the irregularities. Yours are perfect!
Oh Wow! I just looked at your bear hat! It is adorable! How did you do your pattern?

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Very cute! That was your first project? I knitted like a million potholders before I ever was able to tackle something like that & so nicely done! Good for you!

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Somewhat of an overachiever . I think that is why I quit so much stuff that I try...I jump in feet first and then realize I am not that good at it (Major Character Flaw
: ). I think I will stick with knitting though

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.