Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p> </p>
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:arial, sans-serif;line-height:normal;">My name is Michal Munk and I am pursuing a doctoral degree in clinical psychology at Fairleigh Dickinson University. As part of my dissertation I am researching the relationship between infertility, depression and body image in women, specifically as related to the differences between women with primary (unable to conceive and maintain a first pregnancy) and secondary (unable to conceive and maintain a pregnancy subsequent to having at least one child) infertility. I hope that findings from this <span class="il" style="background-color:rgb(255,255,204);">study</span> will eventually help develop better psychotherapy treatments for women with infertility.</p>
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:arial, sans-serif;line-height:normal;"><br>
Females between the ages of 18-50, who are currently infertile (have had unprotected sex for at least 12 months with no successful pregnancy), and have no adopted/step child(ren) are eligible to participate in this <span class="il" style="background-color:rgb(255,255,204);">study</span>. The <span class="il" style="background-color:rgb(255,255,204);">study</span> entails completing questionnaires either online (<a href="https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YCBQ35D" style="color:rgb(17,85,204);" target="_blank">https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YCBQ35D</a>), or by hard-copy upon request (call: <a style="color:rgb(17,85,204);" target="_blank">347-766-3798</a>), and may be completed in 20-30 minutes. Participation is voluntary and confidentiality will be maintained. For each person who completes the survey, 2$ will be donated to RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association. This <span class="il" style="background-color:rgb(255,255,204);">study</span> has been approved by the FDU IRB (2/17/12).</p>
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:arial, sans-serif;line-height:normal;"><br>
Feel free to contact me with any further questions about this <span class="il" style="background-color:rgb(255,255,204);">study</span>. I may be reached at <a style="color:rgb(17,85,204);" target="_blank">347-766-3798</a> or <a href="mailto:[email protected]" style="color:rgb(17,85,204);" target="_blank">[email protected]</a>.</p>
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:arial, sans-serif;line-height:normal;"> </p>
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:arial, sans-serif;line-height:normal;"> <br>
Thank you for your time and consideration.</p>
Michal Munk, M.A.<br>
Clinical Psychology<br>
Fairleigh Dickinson  University</p>

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
<p>This sounds very interesting! I will be filling out your questionnaire.</p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts