Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought some Aurum 200c, and my 20 month old DD found where I hid the bottle, and I found her at the kitchen sink filling the bottle up with water. I got it quickly, and drained it, and spread the pellets out on a pyrex dish and let them dry. Is it still good, or are they ruined?

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Yup, ruined. From what I read, even if you hold them in your hand they are no good.
I had to dump a half a bottle of my Pulsatilla away because my kiddo dumped them on the floor.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What! you cant hold them in your hand? I never knew that. I always put the pellets on my hand before giving it to my daughter because she would suck on the cap if she could.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Well, you could try it and see. Remedies that are dissolved in water have been shown to lose their effectiveness within hours (unless there is alcohol added as well), so I don't think we can be positive that remedies doused in water are OK.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.