Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
6,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had received a catalog in the mail a while back that had educational books and supplies. I saw a little thing that I'm not even sure of the name for it. It was a blue type board with slats in it and letters and the child pushes the letters through to spell words. Does anyone know what this is called or who sells them?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.