Mothering Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>I've been crying all morning and didn't sleep at all last night. For about the last week, I have been experiencing SEVERE gas. I mean like clear the room, every 10 seconds, terrible, uncomfortable, cant fit my pants..... gas. Sorry to be crude, but its true and its terrible. I am a vegan but eating foods that have never bothered me before and its not really an option not to eat them without causing a lack of nutrition. I have been a vegan for 3 years and unless I drink a carbonated beverage, I NEVER got gas. I could eat all the beans, broccoli, etc that I wanted and be perfectly fine.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Am I the only one experiencing this? I got kicked out of the bedroom last night. Looks like Ill be living in the guest bedroom downstairs and away from all human kind for the next 9 months....... not like its going to be any different when the baby is born.</p>
<p> </p>

·
Premium Member
3,804 Posts
<p>Aww...I'm sorry!<br>
I'm not experiencing that (yet) with this one, but I did have a lot of gas with my 2nd pregnancy, so I know the feeling. ((HUGS))</p>

·
Registered
89 Posts
<p>Sounds rough for all involved! I hope things improve for you. </p>

·
Registered
532 Posts
I have a good bit of gas lately too. It's never as bad as hubby's though, lol.<br>
Have you tried a good probiotic? And maybe some mint chloraphyll added to your water might help too.

·
Registered
911 Posts
<p>It's normal- your digestive tract is slowing down to suck every last nutrient out of all your food, and especially if that food is high in fiber- you're going to be a gas machine. I second the recommendations for probiotics. And GasX.</p>
<p><br>
~Rose</p>

·
Registered
39 Posts
<p>I also adhere to a vegan diet and I am having the same issue, the gas is crazy and non-stop.  At times I can hear my stomach rolling over, I just warned my dh - he says he remembers that from last time I was pregnant and he understands. </p>

·
Registered
227 Posts
<p>I think the Gas is the main symptom so far this pregnancy.  And it can definitely bad!!!  </p>

·
Registered
19 Posts
<p>I have had quite the tummy issues-- and the probiotics, including good ole yogurt, is helping. Also, drinking a lot more fluids (water, especially) should help-- bean-o is safe to use during pregnancy, and I have used it a few times now :)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Hope you feel better!!<br><br>
Kelly</p>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts