Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been in the hospital with an acute kidney infection, and now I am home on bedrest. Dh has to take at least a week of work off to take care of Lucy and I, so I really need some money now. I am going to have a giant hospital bill and dh will have a chunk out of his paycheck. I will be adding more this week, when I am up to taking pictures of everything!!! Everything I have to sell is name brand, and in VGC or better.

Here's what I have so far:
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...2189&members=1

It's not much yet, but more will be up soon!

I cannot consider any trades right now, only paypal. (all forms ok.)

Thanks mamas!

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'm so sorry you've been so sick! I hope that you feel better really soon.

I have a thing for Gymbo outfits, especially those with bibs and shoes to match. If you have any I'd might be interested.0-9m.(don't worry if you dont have the shoes/bibs I can look on ebay for them)

Sarah

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmmm.....I think they say under the pics? Lemme check...

I think the Baby Gap leather MJs are 8
Oshkosh are an 8
Baby Gap MJ sneakers are a 7
Elefantens are a 23, which I believe translates to an 8.

·
Registered
97 Posts
What size is that set? Do you h ave any other Gymbo outfits in preemie-3 winter, 0-6 summer and 6-12 for fall/winter. It's usually cheaper if you can buy more than one thing from someone since shipping is cheaper that way.

Thanks,
SArah

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The set is 3-6...The romper is 3-6, the hat I think is 0-6mos.

Are you familiar with line names at all? I can describe items by line name...I am not up to getting the items out and taking pics tonight...

But I have the 2002 swiss dot Spring Showers dress and bloomers in 3-6 mos. Exc. condition.

and

From this past winter, I have in a 9-12m from the Holiday Magic Line, the pink velour overalls with pink velour flowers on the bib, and the matching satin-collared embroidered onesie. In very good condition with mild wash wear.

If you are interested, I can try to get up pics tomorrow/Saturday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts